Introduced in 2017, GST is a historic reform in indirect taxation of India , the likes of which country has not seen post independence. GST is expected to give strength to the economy of the country and a tremendous boost in the government revenue by widening the tax base.
To understand the tax structure in reference to your organization & to grasp the benefits of the same, we have a team of GST return filing executives.
Our Offerings :
- Provide guidance upon how to get your entity registered under this new law.
- Monthly/ Quarterly Filings & preparation of various returns like GSTR 1 ,GSTR 3, GSTR 3B, GSTR 4as well as GSTR 9 (Annual return), 9A & 9C (GST Audit) after verifying data carefully.
- Advising client on compliance of Statutory requirements with respect to maintaining books of accounts, issue invoices & various accounting treatment required under this law etc.
- Providing or updating client with the recent amendments announced by the Authorities from time to time.
- Provide assistance in replying to departmental queries / assessments.
- Issuing GST audit reports based upon the explanation & information submitted by the client after duly verifying the books of accounts & Financial Statements.
- Cancellation of Registration under the law due to various reasons.